Introducing DataMilk dashboard 2.0—A Big Update
November 21, 2022
3 min read
At DataMilk, we’re committed to bringing our customers advanced analytics so that they can always understand their ROI. To this end, we’ve just launched a new version of our dashboard with a more intuitive design and advanced new charts.
- The dashboard includes a summary table to quickly see at a glance how your optimization is going, and a gallery of interactive charts for a deeper analysis of each individual metric.
- Brand new charts show you cumulative stats about your integration, e.g. the cumulative conversion rate uplift over time with confidence intervals.
- Easily compare your growth to a chart showing how many Smart Components you have in production, so you can track the impact of new components.
- Smart components now display a status so you can see whether they are live, learning, or paused.
- The dashboard organization is updated with a more user-friendly layout and design.
Want to check it out? Book a demo with us to see how DataMilk can grow your e-commerce business while giving you complete transparency and control along the way.
We make it easier to buy from our customers’ stores
Request more information
will contact you within 24 hours